Friday, August 29, 2008

Donna Anderson on HUB TV





HubTV came to our office to videotape an interview with me. They were giving me equal time with Bill Rogers. If you go to www.hubtv.tv and click on "Politics '08" on the menu at left, the interviews will come up and mine is first. If you have time, you might want to check out Bill Rogers interview for a comparison.

I think you'll agree with me that it's very important that I win. We can't afford to have two Rogers making legislation with their right wing viewpoints. Even though I'm up against the name and the money, I feel that I have the right ideas and will fight hard to do the things necessary for jobs, education, environment and health care.

- Donna Anderson, Democratic candidate for 66th District House Representative
http://www.donna4house.com

No comments: