Thursday, November 1, 2007

More Democrats than They Think

Evidence that there are more Democrats in Livingston County than some people think can crop up in unusual places and at unusual times.

Like on Halloween.

I answered my door Wednesday night (Oct. 31, 2007) to the usual assortment of princess, ninjas, ghosts, and goblines and filled their opened bags and pillowcases with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and miniature Snickers.

But amidst the usual characters was a boy (I think) in a navy blue suit, white shirt, tie, a flag pin in the suit lapel, and a big rubber mask of -- Bill Clinton.

I was so glad to see him that I gave him extra Snickers.

2 comments:

Communications guru said...

For all the abuse and personal attacks he endured in the eight years he presided over the best economy in years he deserved two extra Snickers bars.

Anonymous said...

No, you should have given the little guy a cigar.

Was he wearing pants?