Monday, May 12, 2008

Michigan Policy Summit 5-10-08




Dear Dan Farough of Progress Michigan, (e-mail sent 5-12-08 - today)


Many people came up to me at the Michigan Policy Summit Meeting on Sat. May 10, 2008 and wanted to know how to get a sign: "War is Not the Answer." Could you send out to the group the following link that tells them how to get a sign?
http://www.fcnl.org/wina/

I also was given permission to take a picture of Amy Goodman and Jim Hightower with that sign as well as my Pinwheels for Peace (http://www.rebuildingalliance.org/) to help save a kindergarten and the village of Al Aqabah in the West Bank. The website just above explains the Pinwheels for Peace.

I'm having to multitask these days with all my signs whereever I go! Please pass on whatever information you deem relevant. I do think the message of both Amy and Jim was to empower the agitators to speak truth to power.
I'm a peace agitator representing myself! I also like to do back up dancing to the Motown Sound! :))


Sincerely,

Mares Hirchert
2641 Sun Terrace
Hartland, MI 48353
810-632-6396
maresjh@comcast.net

P.S. Thank you for all the time and energy in organizing the Summit: "Rebuilding Michigan."
Building, rebuilding, using our energy for positive change-acting together we can have a just and peaceful world. "The times they are a changin." -Bob Dylan, I think, from "Blowin in the Wind"

No comments: